quarta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2015

Meryl Streep




Well I really want win this prize, and go to Hollywood. But first, who actor or actress do I have to choose? I have a lot... I think I have to choose Meryl Streep. It is easy. She is perfect, she has talent, she has been nominated for the Academy Award an astonishing 19 times, and has won it three times. She is perfectionist and she has care and prepares a lot before to act. For example, she learned to play violin for Music of the Heart (1999). She practiced six hour a day for eight weeks before to shoot. She practiced singing for Mamma Mia! (2008) – her voice is not so good in this movie – and Into the Woods (2014) – here, she is the best! That’s why she made a lot of greats movies. My favorite Streep’s movie is The Iron Lady (2011) and she interprets Margaret Thatcher the first English prime minister, in 80’s years. Her skills and talents were exhibited again and confirmed in this film. If I have a pleasure to meet her I will say to her never, never stop to work, please. We need her talent, her skills, her voice to anyone learn how to play any role. Because she is dedicated, she wants the role, she take care before and prepares to do it. She should be the mirror that every single actor and actress should imitate.

Fonte image: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000658/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário